6. My favorite website

 Hello everyone!

Today I am going to tell you about one of my favorite dental-related websites.


It is called Odontolover Boutique. It is an online store that sells dental articles and materials. It has a website and an Instagram account. Here is the link to the page:

  • https://odontolover.cl/
  • https://www.instagram.com/odontolover.boutique/


I visit the Instagram account quite often since it is the social network I use the most nowadays. So, while I spend time on Instagram, I take the opportunity to see things that I can use in my practices to make the tasks easier.


I really like the page because it has a great variety of products and materials at a good price.

The site is very reliable. Besides the store is owned by a classmate so it is much easier and faster to buy what I need.


It is very useful. I recommend it to everyone who is studying dentistry and to those who are not as well.





These are some of the things that served me the most:





Comments