1. Who am I?

Hi everyone, my name is Josefa Alvarez, I'm 19 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile, on July 2, 2002.

I live with my parents and I'm an only child - but I have 2 siblings on my dad's side who are much older than me. My mum is from the south, Cauquenes, and my dad is from Santiago. On holidays we usually go to the camp where my grandparents live.

Since I was a child, my personality has always been quiet, shy and introverted, but when I feel confident, I'm very giggly and more extroverted than I'm used to. That's why I have few friends, but I adore them, they are the best.

I carried out my primary studies in a school called "Colegio Nazaret de la Florida" in the commune of La Florida and my secondary studies in a high school called "Liceo Carmela Carvajal" in the commune of Providencia (where I met my current friends).

I'm currently studying dentistry at the University of Chile. To be honest, when I graduated, I had no idea what to study and decided at the last minute that I wanted to study dentistry. And I don't regret it, I really like it. I have learned that dentistry is not only about treating caries and that kind of thing, but also much more than that. 

However, I'm still not 100% used to the rhythm of studying at university. It's completely different than school.

In my free time I like to watch anime, watch movies and sometimes on Sundays I go cycling in the Cajón del Maipo. Also, on my holidays I usually travel to the south and I love to take pictures of the beautiful landscapes. 




A picture of the ski centre "Lagunillas del Cajón del Maipo"



My graduation from high school in 2020.



A picture of me at the "Salto Truful Truful" in the national park Conguillio.


A picture of the "Laguna Arcoíris" in the national park Conguillio.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story, and beautifull pictures, I would like to visit the Nacional park Conguillio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laguna Arcoíris it is a beautiful place, i hope to visit it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment