3. My favourite piece of technology

 Hi everyone!!

Among the wide variety of technological objects that exist today, my favorite piece of technology is my smartphone, which has access to the internet. It is my favorite because it has become an indispensable piece in my everyday life.

The main reason why I always have it with me is to communicate with my family in case of an emergency but I also use it for other things like searching for things on the internet, checking my social networks, watching videos and listening to music with earphones while riding public transportation. 

I get really nervous if I go out and don't have it with me. It's become one more thing to worry about when I go out and it's a little stressful.

I recommend its use but in moderation. It's a tool that helps us to communicate and be informed of the world around us but it's not good to use a smartphone all day long.



Comments